Wednesday, March 11, 2015

8 photos

This picture falls under the category Light

The sun is a radiant light source gracing the rest of the sky with its rays creating a gentle lustrous orange light through out the entire picture and closes to the sun the picture gets lucent. The idea behind this picture is that I love the heavens and the natural painting that are created by it, this sunset was amazing and alluring as are all. the sun is mid center low to the bottom as to not over whelm the picture and it is evened out to create an even better landscape picture.







 This photo falls under the category water
This picture was taken from behind a glass window so the picture may have some unclear specks, but I think that makes it special and tells a story that even though I'm so close to the water I can't be swept away by it. The water has a powerful blue color which is my favorite color ^~^ The water seems solid and slight rolling motions giving the picture a pretense of movement.






This is a photo I took of Ellen-Marie, it's a portrait picture from a mostly side view with her upper body facing forward and a solid background that blends in with the colors of her clothes and causes a camouflage effect. She is looking away from the camera as thought she is hiding and waiting for something to happen, her eyes are intense and focused on something far away as well as lost in her own thoughts, perhaps she is the one that is hunting someone down? She is in the center of the picture because she is the main focus. 





This is my favorite picture ! These hands show so much emotion, which a lot of hands do but for me these show something akin to an anxious calmness. The lighting is coming from the upper right corner casting the other hand that is in main focus in shadows and defining it more.
  This photo falls under the category valgfritt tema. 


















This photo falls under the category light / landscape( valgfritt tema)
I like this photo because the light brings out the beautiful green color and it makes the world like a perfect farming country picture.





I moved my mirrors so that I could get different angles of the same thing all at once showing that a photographer for news reporters often want to show a story from more than one point of view. One story can have many different descriptions all from where you are standing. I used the landscape mode for this picture because it gave me the best colors according to the light and it gave the photo more depth 






































This photo falls under the category valgfritt tema











This sky painting has clouds that seem to be flowing and creating a soft blanket to hide the strength and harness of the sun. The clouds are creating a dappled effect having spots of light stronger at certain points. The sun is aglow emitting light from within the cavern of the clouds. The only light source is the sun and because it is being devoured by the sky the rest of the picture is cast into a darkness creating a stark contrast between the sky and mountains.








This photo falls under the category light

the light for this one is coming from an artifice light in the fridge from the canteen downstairs, I set the focus point on the front of the latte cup showing that that is what is important. The light creates a glowing atmosphere and blurred the background away from the focus point.





































This photo falls under the category valgfritt tema

No comments:

Post a Comment