Here is the after picture that I edited, since this young lady is so stunningly beautiful I didn't want to change anything really, but to demonstrate how Photoshop works I used the sot healing brush tool to take away a few bumps on her face the dodge tool to brighten her eyes and slightly brighten her smile I also used the burn tool to make her eyebrows more defined, this is a natural edited photo.
Now this is what I would call extreme editing and manipulation, I am not a fan of changing the way someone looks, even if it simply is a zit or a blemish , because that imperfection has a story behind it. For this photo I enhanced the settings from the photo from above and added clone stamp and liquefy to the settings that I used. I shrunk her nose widen her eyes and cloned stamped her eyeball to make a fancy decor under her eyebrow and i clone stamped parts of her smile to extend that breath taking smile of hers, she kind of reminds me of a sea creature now, like a hybrid between shark and jellyfish. I shrunk her arms and hands and her chest and took away all of her moles and also used healing spot brush tool to make her skin look more even toned.
Thursday, March 12, 2015
Photoshop editing
From helping a graduate student get rid of an unfortunate zit, to masking the beautiful flaws that make humans to who they are. Photoshop can be used for so much even silly cute things like placing a loved one in the toilet :) There are many setting that you can use, but since I'm a new beginner to the whole editing photo business, I just use simple settings. The ones I learned how to use are dodge, burn, spot healing brush tool, clone stamp and liquefy. I also learned how to do things like make a picture black and white or purple and blue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment